Welcome to Hidden Trails Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Looking for a ride partner Costa Rica anytime Sept - Nov 2014

Last post 04-17-2015, 5:05 AM. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-26-2014, 6:27 AM 634

Looking for a ride partner Costa Rica anytime Sept - Nov 2014

Hi,  is there a rider out there looking for an adventure to Costa Rica.  All of my friends are committed and cannot leave their families this year.  I'd like to find someone like minded who can ride and enjoy this trip.

Epona 

•  04-17-2015, 5:05 AM 678 in reply to 634

Re: Looking for a ride partner Costa Rica anytime Sept - Nov 2014

Hi Epona

Glad to have found your message.  

i am wanting to do a ride - see if this can work for you.  Am keen to do the Caribbean delight ride 7d/6n - IT-CRSR05 keen to also extend a few days if it's available.  Currently this tour offers a special but not sure what that is can't find the info on the special offer on the website. 

Happy to share accommodation -'A' rate is US$920.. Was hoping to book either late Sept or dates through to late October as better weather and not too hot, less rain. As confirmed with Hiddentrails in December when I contacted Heidi. 

This trip includes yoga and the Eco oasis accomodation at Samasati  I am planning on staying on after the ride at Samasati for a week.

Would love to hear from you Epona - hope this can work for you too. I live I n Sydney, NSW, Australia. 

if you would like to email you can reach me at: vanderson11@optusnet.com.au  

kind regards Vicki :). 

Ps. I ride every 2 weeks, been riding since I was young.  Had my own horses previously. Long time ago. 

© 2024 Hidden Trails, Ltd. All rights reserved.