Welcome to Hidden Trails Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Progressive Ride Ring of Kerry

Last post 05-27-2019, 4:42 AM. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-23-2018, 2:14 PM 1785

Progressive Ride Ring of Kerry

I'm an avid horsewoman and very experienced rider. Looking for another rider to meet in Ireland to do a ride. I'm 65 and none of my friends ride and I'm determined not to let that prevent me realizing my dream.  I'm a hunter/jumper who does mostly flat work now. I ride 3-4 hours a week normally so I need some time to condition myself to spending 6 hours in the saddle. I'm flexible about dates. Prefer off season when things are less crowded.
  •  02-04-2019, 1:43 PM 2036 in reply to 1785

Re: Progressive Ride Ring of Kerry

I know its been nearly a year since your post, but I thought I would respond anyway. My name is Mellisa. I am a 52 year old special Education teacher; off for the entire months of July and August. I am a very experienced rider; having showed hunters and jumpers into my thirties. I am out of practice, but have friends here with horses. I have been interested in the Ring of Kerry ride for years. 
  •  04-08-2019, 5:44 PM 2077 in reply to 2036

Hi,

My name is Kim and I was planning on doing one of the rides in Ireland this summer (Last week of July). I was actually thinking about the Coast Trail Connemara since the beach ridding sounds terrific but I have also looked at the Ring of Kerry. I am a 52 year old computer programmer who rides once I week. I've done several cross country trips with friends and would love to do another. I don't think I  am anywhere near  your experience leave but I haven't killed myself yet and love cantering on open ground. :-)

•  05-27-2019, 4:42 AM 2123 in reply to 2036

yeah, it was kind interesting to be there I am out of practice, but have friends here with horses. I have been interested in the Ring of Kerry ride for years.

© 2024 Hidden Trails, Ltd. All rights reserved.