Hidden Trails June 2010 Newsletter
- Summer is here - don't miss out on a great equestrian getaway
May and June has been very busy.
We were able to add several new outstanding trips in Australia, Argentina, Canada (Whistler) ...... check them out - we are very excited about them.
The US$ and Can$ are at the highest level in three years and have created some excellent travel opportunities in Europe.
We have a super deal for 1 space on a ride in Romania on July 17
-- 50% OFF the regualr rate due to a last minute cancellation. Into the Carpathian Mountains
Many other Special offers can be found on our Specials pages.
Canada, Alberta: Porcupine Hills Working Ranch and Round Ups
- Surround yourself with 4,000 acres of vast open country, which comprises the impressive Porcupine Hills ranch. Herds of elk and deer mingle with Texas Longhorns and Crossbred cattle, as well as Percheron, Appaloosa and Quarter horses.
Canada, BC: Whistler Escape Wilderness Rides
- It's time to leave civilization far behind! Here is a new 5-day getaway not far from Vancouver/Whistler, the 2010 Olympian destination.
Argentina: Esquina Gaucho Week
-- Enjoy estancia life and join the gauchos on their daily activities. A week for under $1000
Australia: Gold Rush Trail and Beach Ride
- a complete seven day trip - featuring the best beach and bush trails of Noosa, the Sunshine Coast hinterland and the Fraser Coast and South Burnett.
Everyone, that has travelled with us in the last couple of years, should have gotten a free copy in the mail by now.
For all others, there will be a charge of US$ 4.95 for the new issue (+ shipping and handling). The brochure charge is refundable with your next reservation with Hidden Trails.
Hidden Trails Blog:
Since you are probably reading this newsletter on our Blog -- you already know that it is live and ready for your comments and input. We hope it will be a good vehicle for exchange of ideas. Got to Blog
Your can now follow us on Facebook and Twitter .. or stay in touch with the latest updates and subscribe to our RSS Feed.
... to be continued.
Thanks for your continued interest and support.
We look forward to hearing from you again.
Have a great day !
659A Moberly Road
Canada V5Z 4B3
- Explore the World on & with Hidden Trails -
Over 300 riding and outdoor destinations are listed on our